Are you juggling a lot right now? School is ending, vacations are being planned, gardens are being cultivated, and day-to-day activities and tasks must still be maintained. Here are some time management tips for a busy time of the year.
- Schedule time to organize.
- Write it on your calendar just like you would any other appointment.
- If you can’t organize for a longer period of time, use a timer for at least 15 to 30 minutes.
- Allow for interruptions; allocate twice as much time for a project.
- Pick a time during the day when you have the most energy and use that time for those projects that take a lot of effort.
- Put on some music and have fun!
If you have some other time management tips that work for you, please share them. We all could use more tips like these to get and keep us organized. Thanks.
BB’s Clutter Solutions is located in Cherry Hill, NJ and serves New Jersey (north and south), Philadelphia and its Pennsylvania suburbs, and New York City. Contact information: www.bb-clutter-solutions.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 856-912-0077.