1. Sort the mail into piles on a daily basis:
- File right away (e.g., financial statements) – need to keep but don’t need to do anything with it.
- Handle at a later date (e.g., bills to be paid).
- Belongs to other family members.
2. Have a recycle bucket or bag and/or shredder near where you are sorting so the mail that needs to be recycled and/or shredded gets put in that container right away.
3. Designate a regular place in your home to move the piles to where you will take care of them.
BB’s Clutter Solutions is located in Cherry Hill, NJ and serves New Jersey (north and south), Philadelphia and its Pennsylvania suburbs, and New York City. Contact information: www.bb-clutter-solutions.com, email@example.com, 856-912-0077.