Are You Ready to Stop “Should’ing” Yourself?
I loved Lucille Ball in the TV show “I Love Lucy”. In fact, when I see reruns, I laugh more now as an adult than I did when I was a child. When she said “Knowing what you cannot do is more important that knowing what you can do”, I knew this phrase could pertain to the world of organizing.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know what you cannot do when it comes to de-cluttering and organizing?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and don’t know where to start?
- Is your To-Do list over-taking your life?
- Are you having trouble finding things you know you already have and end up buying them again?
- Have you bought too many of one item because you forgot you had already bought it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this may be the time to stop “should’ing” yourself (I should be able to organize) and ask for help. “Should’ing” ourselves only makes us feel bad and weighs heavily on our shoulders, preventing us from enjoying what life has to offer. Equally important is knowing that it is OK to ask for help and knowing where to get the help you need.
2014 is around the corner. There is no perfect time to get started, so why wait?
Now is the time to Stop Should’ing Yourself
and Go from Bedlam to Brilliance!
BB’s Clutter Solutions is located in Cherry Hill, NJ and serves New Jersey (north and south), Philadelphia and its Pennsylvania suburbs, and New York City.