- Go through your closet(s), one area at a time, and determine if anything can be donated or discarded.
- Ask yourself a few questions – does the article fit, is the article stained or ripped and can’t be fixed, is the article out of style, is the article uncomfortable?
- Keep 2 bags handy – one for those items that can be donated and one for those items that can be discarded. When the donation bag is full, give it to a charity. Remember to get a receipt for a tax write-off.
- Separate clothes by type – blouses and shirts, dresses, pants, skirts, etc. Keep empty hangers in one area.
- Group clothing by length to gain more space on the floor.
BB’s Clutter Solutions is located in Cherry Hill, NJ and serves New Jersey (north and south), Philadelphia and its Pennsylvania suburbs, and New York City. Contact information: www.bb-clutter-solutions.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 856-912-0077.