Tis’ the Season for Peace!
Here we are again – the end of another year! Time seems to fly by whether you like it or not. A lot has happened to many of us this past year, some good and some not so good. However, now is the time to take a deep breath and appreciate the season.
Just like building a snowman takes some planning, so does celebrating the holidays. No matter what you observe, here are five (5) tips to help you feel less frazzled and give you more time to enjoy yourself.
- Stop buying any new decorations, wrapping paper, kitchen utensils, or anything else holiday-related until you see what you already have. This is a great way to save money. Is it necessary to buy things when you know you already have them?
- Store any gift-related items (for example: wrapping paper, tissue paper, cards, stamps, scissors, scotch tape, gift labels, gifts that you’ve already bought) in one place. These items will be easier to find when you need them.
- Keep ornaments in labeled boxes. Discard any that are broken and cannot be fixed. Why keep something that you no longer need or want? Space will be freed up for what is important to you.
- Return items to their containers and “homes” when you are finished using them. You will be less stressed the next time around when you are trying to find the item.
- Say “No”. By saying “No”, you won’t be disappointing yourself and will have enough time to do the things that are important to you.
Actually, following these tips all the time can make you more productive and less overwhelmed. Since this is the holiday season, what can you do to have a more peaceful and organized month?
This is Your Time to Go From Bedlam to Brilliance!!!
Referrals are the best compliments – please feel free to forward.
Serving South Jersey (including Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Mercer, Salem, Ocean, Atlantic, and Cape May counties), North Jersey, and Philadelphia (including its surrounding counties).