Do you have shoeboxes or plastic bags filled with receipts and financial documents and other important papers in envelopes?
Have you found yourself saying: “There must be a better way to file my receipts, financial documents, and other important papers rather than putting them in plastic bags, shoeboxes, or envelopes, in no particular order”?
There is with Barbara’s Brilliant Box System!
Barbara’s Clutter Solutions, LLC has developed this system to address three challenges: productivity, efficiency, and stress reduction.
1. Productivity: To help you manage your time more effectively and be more productive – You won’t be scrambling at tax time, or at any time, to get your information together for your accountant. Your time will be better spent doing the things you want to do.
2. Efficiency: To help you be more efficient – It’s important to establish good habits immediately. Barbara’s Brilliant Box System will create a sound, organized system for you, making retrieval of information easy.
3. Stress Reduction: To help you feel less stressed– You will be ready for the IRS in case they decide to audit you.
Anyone can use it this system. The best part is that it is simple to use and affordable. You can either follow the instruction booklet and work on your own or schedule a phone call or hands-on organizing session if you want my help.
- Letter-size portable file box with handle and secure latch
- Organizer top with snap-tight lid (to hold supplies such as pens and paperclips)
- 13” wide, 9 ¼ “ deep, and 11 ½ “ high
- Twelve (12) hanging colored file folders – each quarter is identified by a different color.
- Three (3) manila folders within each hanging file folder – one labeled with the Month, Year, Cash; the 2nd labeled Month, Year, Checks; and the 3rd labeled Due this Month.
- One hanging file folder in front with manila folders labeled Credit Card Receipts, Bank Deposits, Bank Withdrawals, PayPal Receipts, and/or anything else that you accumulate throughout the year.
- Complete set of instructions on how to use.
- Product and written instructions only – $62
- Product, written instructions, and 1-hour phone consultation – $147
- Product, written instructions, and 3 hours of hands-on training – $307
- Renewal Product only (file box and corresponding folders) – $50