Becoming and staying organized is a way of life and can be hard to attain and maintain for many people. My passion is to help others learn the skills necessary to become and stay organized. Speaking gives me the opportunity to share my knowledge, in a fun and humorous way, with you and your group.
When I speak to your group, our first goal for attendees is to have them no longer feel overwhelmed and stressed by their disorganization. Our second goal is for them to feel inspired, motivated, and energized so that they can begin and continue to de-clutter and organize their home and/or their office.
After your members hear about Barbara’s Brilliant Blueprint, they will be able to see how the 4-step process can help them transform their space to meet their needs, give them the peace and freedom to do things they want to do, save time and money, and increase productivity. They will hear about real-life situations to which they can relate, and learn simple how-to’s that can be put into practical use right away.
Workshops can be customized to focus on transitions, time management, paper piles, or personal life management.
“As a College Professor paper is the bane of my existence. Papers tend to be in piles on my desk, mail stacks up by our entry, and our basement has boxes of outdated work-related materials. I was overwhelmed and ready to give up, until I attended Barbara’s “Controlling the Clutter Around You, Less is Really More” workshop. Not only was I inspired to try to tackle some of these longstanding sources of clutter, but I felt that Barbara provided me with some methods for going about it in a thoughtful, systematic way. Following Barbara’s approach, I assessed my situation, realizing that I no longer need to keep the journals, as they are now available on-line. I’m opening up space in the basement, while freeing myself of an unnecessary burden. As we think about downsizing in the next few years, this process of un-cluttering is absolutely essential, and Barbara Berman got me started. I believe she has practical solutions for anyone with a clutter problem.” -Marty R. Cherry Hill, NJ
Topics Include, but not limited to:
- How to Get Organized during a Transition Period
- How to Stay Organized in a Fast-Paced World
- How to Conquer your Paper Piles and Get Home in Time for Dinner
- Less is Really More: Inner Calm through Clutter Control
- Organizing is Not a Luxury
Partial List of Clients:
- Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- Moorestown Business Association
- eWomenNetwork – Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia Suburban chapters
- National Association of Women Business Owners – South Jersey chapter
- Philadelphia Home Show
- Cherry Hill Public Library
- Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Beth El Synagogue Sisterhood
- Herzl Hadassah
- Maple Shade Senior Center
- Aristacare at Cherry Hill