Less is Really More: From Bedlam to Brilliance
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you feeling stressed by the disorganization in your home and don’t know where to start?
- Are you thinking of downsizing, or have already downsized, and are overwhelmed by all your “stuff”?
- Have you bought lots of the latest and greatest products to help you organize, only to find that they are either sitting in a corner where you left them, are the wrong size, or are the wrong color?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, help is on the way. Barbara Berman of BB’s Clutter Solutions is here to get you started so that your life will once again be in order, giving you the freedom to do the things you want, helping you save time and money, and making you more productive.
You will learn:
- The basics of organizing so that you can identify what is getting in the way of you starting and being successful.
- Barbara’s 4-step process so that you can transform your space to meet your needs.
- What questions to ask yourself to help you decide what to keep and what not to keep.
- Simple how-to’s to put into practical use right away.
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 PM (actual meeting starts at 1:00)
Place: Audubon Young at Heart Senior Social Club. 327 Oakland Street (Senior building, same parking lot as the library), Audubon, NJ 08106
To Register: No need to register
This is Your Time to Go From Bedlam to Brilliance!
Referrals are the best compliments – please feel free to share this page!
Serving North Jersey, South Jersey (including Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Mercer, Salem, Ocean, Atlantic, and Cape May counties), and Philadelphia (including its surrounding counties).